Top Posts & Pages
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- The real moment I became a mother.
- Last Day of Summer Vacation.
- When cousins come to visit.
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- Nothing says love like bananas and Russian dictators.
- In the projects: No longer against the grain.
- Guess what? Chicken butt.
- My favorite winter recipe.
- How the modesty police are hurting my son.
Category Archives: stream of conscious chats
Oh Gentle Reader, it was never my intention to become a random once-a-week blogger, really. However, this fall has been the craziest, most intense, and busiest time I’ve ever experienced. Teaching pre-algebra, introduction to chemistry, and one exceptionally curious second grader … Continue reading
It’s been so long, Gentle Reader, since we’ve had a good, rambling (albeit one sided) chat, so let’s talk. I’m imagining us standing on the banks of the pond in my neighborhood, throwing bread crusts to ducks swimming by, while keeping … Continue reading
Let’s chat, Gentle Reader. It’s been so long since we’ve just sat down together and had a good gab session, so I vote that we rectify that situation right now. For our little chat I’m imagining you are wearing work … Continue reading
Oh Gentle Reader, it’s been so long since we’ve had a good chat. Let’s remedy that promptly, shall we? For this chat, I’m imagining ourselves walking barefoot down a beach. There’s a slight breeze off the water and the area … Continue reading
Gentle reader, I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with an entertaining and fascinating post but all I have are random bits of this and that. Which, of course, means that it’s time for one of our stream … Continue reading
A few random thoughts, gentle reader: 1- Did you know there’s a reporter on one of the news channels here with the last name of Brilliant? Now I’m obsessed with that last name. I waste valuable time every day imagining … Continue reading