Top Posts & Pages
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- The real moment I became a mother.
- Last Day of Summer Vacation.
- When cousins come to visit.
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- Nothing says love like bananas and Russian dictators.
- In the projects: No longer against the grain.
- Guess what? Chicken butt.
- My favorite winter recipe.
- How the modesty police are hurting my son.
Category Archives: frugality mentality
Here in Indiana, spring has been beautiful this year. Flat out gorgeous, in fact. Typically, spring is an iffy situation where I live. Some years summer comes on so hard and fast that it’s practically non-existent. The air conditioner is … Continue reading
I am a multi-tasker. No, strike that, I am a champion multi-tasker. If multi-tasking was an Olympic event I would probably have more medals than Michael Phelps (but in all honesty, I wouldn’t be as fun to watch. Swimmers have … Continue reading
You see the title of my post? Yeah, so, that is what I’d like you all to call me from now on. Those of you who are my close friends can just call me N. A. (Technically I do my … Continue reading
So canning season is over. (This is where I start singing the Hallelujah Chorus loudly and with extreme gusto.) Let me say for the record that I am immensely happy that all canning has ceased for the year. So happy, that … Continue reading