Top Posts & Pages
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- The real moment I became a mother.
- Last Day of Summer Vacation.
- When cousins come to visit.
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- Nothing says love like bananas and Russian dictators.
- In the projects: No longer against the grain.
- Guess what? Chicken butt.
- My favorite winter recipe.
- How the modesty police are hurting my son.
Category Archives: Friends
This past week, we had two little friends stay with us for a couple days. These girls are practically part of the family, and with their addition my mini-van was full to bursting. (As was my heart.) A small aside: … Continue reading
I believe that there are superheroes all around us; regular people who have special gifts and use them to help others. (At this point do your best to refrain from singing the song “I Believe There are Angels Among Us” … Continue reading
I recently reunited with an old friend on Facebook. She and I met in seventh grade and continued being friends throughout junior high and high school. We survived bus rides, lab experiments involving frogs, big hairstyles of the late 80’s, … Continue reading
Ever since my father passed away two weeks ago, I have pretty much been a mess. I may not look it on the outside. I laugh, I say funny things, I talk, I smile. If you passed me on the … Continue reading
Occasionally I borrow other people’s babies to fulfill my baby nuzzling requirements, as I have none of my own. Sometimes, after the nuzzling stops, I take pictures. Here is what happened at my house today: