Top Posts & Pages
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- When the dog bites, when the bee stings (when I'm feeling sad.)
- My favorite movie quotes of all time.
- My life is a metaphor. For what? I'm not sure.
- When a caterpillar heals a hole in your soul.
- Sharpies, glue guns, and tinfoil (oh my)
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- In the projects: No longer against the grain.
- How the modesty police are hurting my son.
- Pimped out coops and spoiled chickens.
Category Archives: current events
It’s late on Monday night. The windows are open so we can enjoy the mild weather. All day the birds have sang in the trees and we’ve heard cars drive up and down our street, but right now in the … Continue reading
December 14th, 2012 will go down in history as a tremendously, horribly, wretchedly tragic day. I know that I am not the only one unable to fathom the abominable shooting spree that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School. And … Continue reading
My family is an Indianapolis Colts football family, (some of us more than others, and some of us against our will.) In particular, my husband and son are avid fans. On most Sundays, from September through January, you will find … Continue reading
Gentle reader, it’s four in the morning and I am unable to sleep. Not even the soporific snores of my “fluffy” (read extremely obese) cat are able to soothe me back to dreamland. (Let me interject here that if more … Continue reading
Today I am guest posting (is a that a verb? It should be.) over at my friend Robin’s blog: Pink Dryer Lint. Robin has been my internet friend for many moons and I am constantly impressed with her insight, … Continue reading
If you haven’t heard the tragic story of Trayvon Martin being gunned down by a reckless self-appointed neighborhood watch thug, then you need to read this article. It is the best synopsis I’ve found that goes into depth and detail … Continue reading