Top Posts & Pages
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- When the dog bites, when the bee stings (when I'm feeling sad.)
- My favorite movie quotes of all time.
- My life is a metaphor. For what? I'm not sure.
- When a caterpillar heals a hole in your soul.
- Sharpies, glue guns, and tinfoil (oh my)
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- In the projects: No longer against the grain.
- How the modesty police are hurting my son.
- Pimped out coops and spoiled chickens.
Category Archives: Blogging
Gentle Reader, I am alive. A few of you have expressed concern at my longer than normal silence (which did make me feel loved, unless you are all a bunch of stalkers and then I feel alarmed.) But I am … Continue reading
This is one of the oldest photographs in my possession. It is a picture of my great Grandmother Newell. She is the young lady standing in the back wearing the dark blouse. She is absolutely gorgeous and looks like something straight out … Continue reading