Top Posts & Pages
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- The real moment I became a mother.
- Last Day of Summer Vacation.
- When cousins come to visit.
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- Nothing says love like bananas and Russian dictators.
- In the projects: No longer against the grain.
- Guess what? Chicken butt.
- My favorite winter recipe.
- How the modesty police are hurting my son.
Category Archives: Blogging
Gentle Reader, I am alive. A few of you have expressed concern at my longer than normal silence (which did make me feel loved, unless you are all a bunch of stalkers and then I feel alarmed.) But I am … Continue reading
This is one of the oldest photographs in my possession. It is a picture of my great Grandmother Newell. She is the young lady standing in the back wearing the dark blouse. She is absolutely gorgeous and looks like something straight out … Continue reading