Top Posts & Pages
- How the modesty police are hurting my son.
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- Sharpies, glue guns, and tinfoil (oh my)
- Peyton Manning, the Greek goddess Athena, and a bumblebee walk into a bar....
- Why I will forever and always be a cat person. And hate poison ivy.
- Your cat might be spoiled if...
- Pimped out coops and spoiled chickens.
- My compost brings all the cats to the yard. My compost is better than yours.
- Bok Choy, two ways.
- When a non-crafty mom homeschools.
Category Archives: The Big Girl
As you can see, my house was inhabited on Halloween by celestial visitors and people of the feline persuasion. (There was also an undecorated twelve year old boy around who took great joy in answering the door all night and … Continue reading
Thursday morning I took Trinity to her pediatrician because I was convinced my daughter had strep throat. Her belly was upset, she threw up, her throat hurt, and she had a good sized temperature. I was wrong. Which only goes … Continue reading
I feel like the signs have been here for a while, but I’ve chosen to ignore them. My ten year old daughter is grumpy, so what? Everyone gets grumpy. And moody. And cries for no logical reason at all. It … Continue reading
This weekend, my son and husband went off on a Boy Scout camping trip. They left early on Thursday and didn’t stumble into the house, completely filthy and exhausted, until late Saturday afternoon. So that left Trinity, Eden, and I … Continue reading
We pull open the heavy doors to the downtown Indianapolis Natatorium, early for once. For the next two weeks, Will and Trinity will have swim practices here, in this professional pool. As we enter, both kids stop, transfixed by … Continue reading
I quickly pour pancake batter on the griddle. Making a huge batch of pancakes to freeze for future breakfasts is the fourth item (out of twenty-five million) I have on my to do list. As they cook, I step over … Continue reading