Top Posts & Pages
- Making time for time.
- A perfect moment.
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- Parenting decisions at two in the morning.
- My life is a metaphor. For what? I'm not sure.
- Peyton Manning, the Greek goddess Athena, and a bumblebee walk into a bar....
- Netflix has changed my life*.
- I'm in my prime.
- The three little students and the big bad art teacher.
Category Archives: Friends
I believe that there are superheroes all around us; regular people who have special gifts and use them to help others. (At this point do your best to refrain from singing the song “I Believe There are Angels Among Us” … Continue reading
I recently reunited with an old friend on Facebook. She and I met in seventh grade and continued being friends throughout junior high and high school. We survived bus rides, lab experiments involving frogs, big hairstyles of the late 80′s, … Continue reading
Ever since my father passed away two weeks ago, I have pretty much been a mess. I may not look it on the outside. I laugh, I say funny things, I talk, I smile. If you passed me on the … Continue reading
Occasionally I borrow other people’s babies to fulfill my baby nuzzling requirements, as I have none of my own. Sometimes, after the nuzzling stops, I take pictures. Here is what happened at my house today: