Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting decisions at two in the morning.
- It's valium season. Again.
- My life is a metaphor. For what? I'm not sure.
- Ten things I'm in love with right now.
- The very tired housewife.
- In the projects: No longer against the grain.
- Why I will forever and always be a cat person. And hate poison ivy.
- Some delicious eye-candy.
- When it rains, it pours. Like a monsoon.
- Polenta? Pu-lease!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Recently I watched SuperNanny on t.v. and immediately felt better about myself. Yes, I sometimes wear my shirt inside-out at the grocery store, but at least I’m not on national television displaying my ineptness for all the world to see. … Continue reading
Sometimes when I look at the younger moms around me who are just starting out on their child raising journey I get a little bit jealous. I’m never going to be pregnant again. I’m never going to feel that overwhelming … Continue reading
1- Whenever I hear the word ‘golden’ I immediately start singing “I’ve Got a Golden Ticket” from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory inside my head. And if I hear the phrase ‘cheer up’ I instantly start humming “Cheer Up Charlie” … Continue reading
My wish this Easter, gentle reader, is that you are surrounded with loved ones in a beautiful place. I hope you have laughter and smiles. I hope there is egg dying. Lots and lots of messy, wonderful egg dying. And … Continue reading
Things have been falling to pieces over here at Bunkersdown. First it was the refrigerator, a very costly breakdown that caused my eye to develop an annoying twitch. Next our printer/copier stopped working. I use that printer several times a … Continue reading
The stars at night shine big and bright <clap, clap, clap, clap> deep in the heart of Indiana.