Top Posts & Pages
- A perfect moment.
- My life is a metaphor. For what? I'm not sure.
- I'm in my prime.
- Then and Now.
- Horror movies, scary books, and pacts with Deity.
- Our Chilhuly art project.
- In a pickle.
- Why I'm going to have white hair before I'm 40.
- We interrupt this blog due to ants. Lots and lots of ants.
- Summer Fun list for 2012
Monthly Archives: December 2011
So it’s Day 8 of Rhinovirus-palooza. According to the several medical professionals that I’ve badgered relentlessly, the common cold usually lasts 7 to 10 days, with some symptoms lasting up to three weeks. THREE weeks. Sigh. On a good note … Continue reading
I have been fighting off a cold for the past week. I sternly told my body that I have no time to be sick, there is just too much to do this week, and for a few days it looked … Continue reading
Chinese tacos. Those two words are how I got my four year old to eat the most delicious spring rolls that I ever made (they are the only spring rolls I’ve ever made, but that’s beside the point.) I called … Continue reading