Top Posts & Pages
- Making time for time.
- A perfect moment.
- Green tomato salsa verde- because you deserve it.
- Singing (and doing art projects) in the rain.
- Parenting decisions at two in the morning.
- My life is a metaphor. For what? I'm not sure.
- Peyton Manning, the Greek goddess Athena, and a bumblebee walk into a bar....
- Ten things I'm in love with right now.
- My favorite movie quotes of all time.
- Then and Now.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
I have reconciled to the fact that my house will never be as clean as I would like. Not only do I spend half my days homeschooling and canning as much produce as I am able to get my … Continue reading
I never realized that there were so many different ways to homeschool, before I began my crazy journey that is home education. I ignorantly imagined mothers were provided with workbooks, denim jumpers, ultra-conservative Christian attitudes, and pencils once they declared … Continue reading